GENERAL & CHORAL MUSICGRADES 5-8CLASS REQUIREMENTS AND GRADING POLICY
- Music notebook AND folder
1. *Active participation in singing and all activities are expected. Students must show effort and a willingness to do their best.
2. *Singing tests will be given leading up to the Winter and Spring Concerts for grades 5-6.
*All students in grades 5-6 and Chorus members must attend the concerts as a final test grade. Unexcused absence will result in a FAIL test grade.
3. *Quizzes will be given periodically.
4. Group projects will be given after every unit. Students will be given class time to work on them and are responsible for unfinished work on their own time.
5. Student’s grade will be determined by the following:
PARTICIPATION – 50%
TEST AND PROJECTS – 30%
QUIZZES/ DO NOWS/ CLASSROOM ASSIGNMENTS – 20%
I am looking forward to another fun and exciting school year!!!